WhoYou is ideal for onboarding new customers (KYC), and for claims against policies – such as life cover or funeral policies. Identity verification is critical when processing claims to ensure that your organisation does not fall victim to claims fraud. Enrolled dependents are linked to policies to ensure that, in the event of a claim, the dependent is, in fact, claiming on behalf of the primary member’s policy.
- Enable your customers to have the ability to open an account from the comfort of their home.
- Reduce customer pain-points by enabling them to submit claims by verifying their identities remotely.
- Use WhoYou to mitigate identity fraud in any process where identity fraud can impact your business.
- WhoYou assists businesses in complying with the FIC Amendment Act by introducing WhoYou as a risk-based approach with regards to solving proof of life during the customer due diligence process.
- Embedding the WhoYou SDK into the mobile claim or authorisations process ensures accountability and trace-ability.